Monday, April 23, 2012

Hello Naomi

As I'd said I booked my girls into classes at The School this class was with Hello Naomi
Got to say I was a little eager to get them to this one and rushed to get them there for what I thought was a 10am start, when actually it was a 2pm start...anyway
this was the 1st cupcake / cookie team
Naomi showing how her magic cupcakes are made
Never seen a bunch of kids so quiet, listening to every word she said then setting about their business
And not only did they look good, they tasted amazing as well
This was majorly serious for Frank she's a total perfectionist so she needed top marks and at one point I was told to "back away from the 8 year old" - I was cramping her style!
Frank's handy work and the point where I was told to (bug off) after all this wasn't my lesson it was theirs.
A bit of competition with yours truly and the one on the left (she's mine) and then the one on the right her mum's the principal the funnest principal ever - my kids have total mum envy.
That cupcake below tasted so good
Then they made these
And here's the very lovely Naomi in the middle, she guided the girls through the process of making these works of art.
So pretty they were  

Omg and they were so good washed down with a cup of tea

Frank and Millie with their masterpieces
Jemima's looked kind of like a nipple with a bee flying at it 
Jemima and Naomi look like they may have been separated at birth - I swear Naomi I'm not your mother!
And then they got to take home the booty
 Which thankfully the girls shared with our neighbours and Max's assistants.

©Michelle Schoeps 2013
All photos taken by Michelle Schoeps

2 comments:

  1. It all looks very good! Where can I get some?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Bear...book charlie in for the next cupcake class at The School - click on the link above. x

    ReplyDelete