Friday, January 7, 2011

I've been Heather Nette Kinged !

I’m not sure if It's Kosher to post other blogs about yourself, it’s probably not the done thing, but who cares I'm doing it anyway!
A couple of nights ago I got a text from my gorgeous friend Heather telling me to check her blog, http://heathernetteking.blogspot.com/ so I did. Because I always do what I’m told, not!
And there it was a post on my favourite blog ever, about me!
Tears instantly welled – which trust me is hard. I was absolutely speechless which is also hard. Am I really as fabulous as this sounds? I can assure you, I'm not! But it’s still nice to have someone close to you write such lovely things about you.
I’m not sure if it’s her wicked sense of humour or the fact that like me, she doesn’t take herself to seriously, but I Iove the way she writes, it always brings a smile to my face when I read her blog, especially when they involve memories of our time together in Sydney.

So thanks Honey, you made me feel really special.

And for anyone who's feeling a little under the weather, I will post my ginger tea tomorrow ! x













This is a photo of our beautiful girls, soon to be teenagers
 Mima and Ally when they were teeny x
©Michelle Schoeps 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment